[Bldg-sim] Baseline HVAC system type question

Chris Jones via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Feb 22 05:52:46 PST 2017

Thank you Julien,
I have had the PNNL guideline since last May – it is a great resource.

Off topic – how far along is the openstudio-standards measure? I know a couple of people at NRCan who are working on the NECB version of that measure. It would be great to have an idea when we can start testing it.

[Title: RWDI - Description: RWDI logo]<http://www.rwdi.com/assets/logos/RWDI-logo.gif>

Christopher Jones, P.Eng. | Senior Energy Analyst
RWDI
901 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto, ON M5V 3H5 Canada
Tel: (519) 823-1311 ext 2052
rwdi.com<http://www.rwdi.com/>