[Bldg-sim] Sefaira Simulation Tool for LEED 2009

Sprout Info_Mail via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Aug 3 23:48:26 PDT 2017

Hello All,

I have a project which is currently under the process of getting LEED 2009
certified. Its an Office cum Lab setup based out of India in a Warm and
Humi climate zone. I wanted to know if Sefaira building energy modelling
tool could be used to meet the EE Credits under LEED? Has anyone used the
tool before for any certification submission to meet energy effciency
credits?

Regards,
Namrata Dhamankar
Architect I M.Sc. Environment I IGBC AP I GRIHA Trainer

--
Thanks and Regards ,

Pranati Shroff & Namrata Dhamankar

*a:* Sprout ,Prabaht Printing Works ,