[Bldg-sim] Cost of climate file

Vikram Sami via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Nov 8 16:42:21 PST 2016

Hi,
I am looking for an EPW climate file for Zurich Switzerland. I also find that every now and then we have the need for simulation climate files that aren't readily available in EPW format

I know there have been a few discussions on this site about services/software programs that do this for you.

What does it cost? And what is the process for creating one of these files?

Thanks in advance

Vikram

Vikram Sami, AIA, BEMP, LEED AP BD+C
Director of Building Performance

OLSON KUNDIG
159 South Jackson Street, Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98104 USA
T +1 206-340-2545  olsonkundig.com<http://olsonkundig.com/>
Twitter / Instagram @olsonkundig
If you have received this confidential message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete all copies from your system.