[Bldg-sim] Cost of climate file

Jim Dirkes via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Nov 8 16:48:51 PST 2016

Check out Joe Huang's WhiteBox Technologies
<http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com/>. He seems to be the weather
wizard for modelers.

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Vikram Sami via Bldg-sim <
bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for an EPW climate file for Zurich Switzerland. I also find
> that every now and then we have the need for simulation climate files that
> aren’t readily available in EPW format
>

> I know there have been a few discussions on this site about
> services/software programs that do this for you.
>

> What does it cost? And what is the process for creating one of these
> files?
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> Vikram
>

> Vikram Sami, AIA, BEMP, LEED AP BD+C
>
> Director of Building Performance
>

> *OLSON KUNDIG*
>

> 159 South Jackson Street, Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98104 USA
>
> T +1 206-340-2545  olsonkundig.com
>
> Twitter / Instagram @olsonkundig
>
> If you have received this confidential message in error, please
> immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete all copies from
> your system.

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President
The Building Performance Team Inc.
1631 Acacia Dr, GR, Mi 49504

Direct: 616.450.8653
jim at buildingperformanceteam.com

Website <http://buildingperformanceteam.com>l  LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-dirkes/7/444/413> | May 2016 ASHRAE
Journal article on energy modeling
<http://buildingperformanceteam.com/bpt-insights-blog/item/73-modeled-performance-isn-t-actual-performance>

…an open mind is not an end in itself but rather is like an open
mouth, designed to bite down on something solid and nourishing.