[Bldg-sim] Range Hood exhaust question

Jim Dirkes via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Nov 3 09:31:40 PDT 2016

I vote for process load

--

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
CEO/President

Direct: 616.450.8653
jim at buildingperformanceteam.com

Website <http://buildingperformanceteam.com>l  LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-dirkes/7/444/413> | May 2016 ASHRAE
Journal article on energy modeling
<http://buildingperformanceteam.com/bpt-insights-blog/item/73-modeled-performance-isn-t-actual-performance>

…an open mind is not an end in itself but rather is like an open
mouth, designed to bite down on something solid and nourishing.