[Bldg-sim] Deadline Extended for IBPSA-USA Board Nominations

Steven Ayala via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Dec 16 13:58:18 PST 2016

Deadline extended to 12/21/2016.
View this email in your browser
<http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=2f05615113&e=[UNIQID]>
<http://ibpsa.us/>
*Call for Nominations:**IBPSA-USA Board of Directors*

*The nomination period for the IBPSA-USA Board of Directors has been
extended to Wed., Dec. 21st, at 5pm PST!*

IBPSA-USA holds elections every two years for members of the Board, and
we ask candidates to submit nominations for themselves, or others.

The election of board members will take place *January 28, 2017 at the
**IBPSA-USA
Winter Meeting in Las Vegas--held in conjunction with 2017 ASHRAE Winter
Conference. Learn more and register for our Winter Meeting
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-winter-meeting-in-las-vegas-ibpsa-usa-tickets-30127879298?aff=es2>.*

All IBPSA-USA members are eligible to vote either in person or by proxy.
Board members serve two-year terms; the next board will serve from February
2017 through January 2019. *All twelve board seats are open for election*,
as the full board is re-elected each cycle.

All persons interested in serving on the board (or wishing to nominate
someone) must send a brief bio (4-5 sentences) as well as a CV/resume. See
the 2015 slate of candidates <http://www.ibpsa.us/about/boardcandidates> for
an example of what's required. Please email ops at ibpsa.us if you have any
questions.
Submit Nomination Documents Now
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfP_h8GabBpWRK2kw9hgyl2sGRpnLZnh-YFvcn7-lGktjtFIA/viewform>
*Nomination period closes December 21, 2016 at 5pm PST.*
After the nomination period, a slate of candidates will be created and
the *voting
period will be open from Dec. 22nd to Jan 28th*.

We will provide IBPSA-USA members with three options to vote:

   - *Online* via Survey Monkey
   - *Email* - just send the names of your top 13 choices from the slate of
   candidates to ops at ibpsa.us
   - *Mail/ Hand deliver to:* 5356 Locksley Ave., Oakland, CA 94618
   - *At the meeting:* ballots will be handed out at our biannual meeting
   on Jan. 28th.

After voting closes, the votes are tallied from online, email and paper
submissions and announced later in the evening at the event, and via our
website and email list.
*Copyright © 2016 IBPSA-USA, All rights reserved.*

unsubscribe from this list
<http://ibpsa.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0af59bbb65&e=[UNIQID]&c=2f05615113>
    update subscription preferences
<http://ibpsa.us3.list-manage1.com/profile?u=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&id=0af59bbb65&e=[UNIQID]>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=545ecdecc811a6e412a8810dd&afl=1>