[Bldg-sim] Modelica and how to use it for performing simulation to calculate the building energy GAP

Michael Wetter via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Aug 24 07:33:27 PDT 2016

Rasheed

To add to Thierry's and Peter's email, I also like to mention the upcoming
GENSIM workshop, organized by IBPSA-France and IEA EBC Annex 60, Oct 24-28
in Corsica. The workshop will have training in Modelica for building and
district energy system simulation. Developers of the AixLib,
BuildingSystems, IDEAS and Buildings libraries will be present to give
hands-on training in Modelica. At the workshop, there will also be
discussion about the upcoming IBPSA Project 1 that further develops and
demonstrates Modelica and BIM/GIS translations for building and district
energy systems.

See http://www.ibpsa.fr/ for more information and registration for the
workshop, and https://ibpsa.github.io/project1/ for the IBPSA Project 1.

All the best,