[Bldg-sim] What training / education needs are not being met?

Omar ElRawy via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Aug 10 13:13:21 PDT 2016

Dear Jim,
You actually raised a challenging subject. From my own background as a
building engineer, and not an architect, I can tell that the unmet needs
lies within the educational sector. And those unmet needs are mostly
technical and practical, and not theoretical needs. In other words, I can
say that the simulation challenges and constraints that are most common and
well known among practitioners must be communicated with the educational
sector.

Thanks for raising such a subject, and I'am interested to hear more
suggestions regarding the same topic.

Best Regards,