[Bldg-sim] small heatpump product for service hot water &cooling

via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Aug 4 11:39:47 PDT 2016

Pictures would be very much appreciated =)!

I’m guessing something like this is in mind  for your next iteration:

http://www.kelvion.com/us/products/plate-heat-exchangers/brazed-plate-heat-exchangers/gbh-series/

In its current place… are you simply submerging the business ends of the heatpump into piped beer coolers?  Is there an aquarium involved??  If you’ve integrated a tropical fish tank I’m going to fall outta my chair…

~Nick

Nick Caton, P.E.

  Senior Energy Engineer
  Energy and Sustainability Services