[Bldg-sim] EPW file for Jakarta

Andrew S. Hoover via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Aug 4 04:17:27 PDT 2016

One additional comment.  Using weather files 15-20 or more years old can be
a problem depending on how accurate you wish to be both in absolute terms
and in comparative terms as the weather in the past 10 years and projected
into the future is different enough at many locations that it has measurable
impacts on usage and in some cases should impact design decisions.