[Bldg-sim] No Windows ... LEED Platinum?

G. Bradley Guy via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Apr 25 11:52:45 PDT 2016

if you go to

www.gbig.org

this is on-line database of all LEED projects. If register and sign-in then
go to the very bottom of page for Advanced Search.

Quick look there are 241 registered LEED v4 BD+C NC as of this date and
about 5 achieved certification as of this date, a couple Certified, 1
Silver, 1 Gold. One of the Certified looks like a warehouse.

You could do a search on LEED for Datacenters specifically to see what
turns up and each project has its scorecard, etc. when you go to the
individual project at gbig