[Bldg-sim] No Windows ... LEED Platinum?

Elizabeth Gillmor via Bldg-sim bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Apr 25 11:32:01 PDT 2016

I can't imagine why not.  I think you will find lots of
warehouse/distribution or manufacturing facilities have reached the Gold or
Platinum level, and most of those are fenestration-less (or mostly so).  If
you google LEED Gold Warehouse, a whole pile of them will come up.

You wouldn't get much extra credit for daylighting controls under v4
anyways, since it would be required in the baseline as well.​  Great
savings potential with LPD reduction using LEDs though.  Plus you probably
have a big, wide open roof, so lots of room for PV.

Cheers,
Elizabeth

*Elizabeth Gillmor  PE, BEMP, LC, LEED AP*

*e n e r g e t i c s  **consulting engineers, llc*
energetics-eng.com | 303.619.0091