[Bldg-sim] VRF performance curve

Qureshi, Harris Harris.Qureshi at stantec.com
Wed May 27 07:18:02 PDT 2015

Hi Rathna,

What software are you using ? You might want to go through the attached modelling protocol attached from LG as Sherif mentions .

Harris

Harris Qureshi, B.E(Mech), MSc. Energy, LEED AP Homes
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec
Dubai Investment Park, PO Box 52764 Dubai UAE
Phone: +971-4-812-5947
Cell: +971-50-189-9924
Harris.Qureshi at stantec.com<mailto:Harris.Qureshi at stantec.com>

[http://www.stantec.com/content/dam/stantec/images/esignature/stantec.png]<http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.