[TRNSYS-users] Problem with QHEAT

Wirich FREPPEL freppelw at noirot.fr
Tue May 15 04:46:42 PDT 2018

Dear Christoph,

I'm glad to talk to you again. If you don't mind, could you please take
a look at my project. I'm sure there is a link error between the b17
file and the TRNSYS project. I may not be clear, but I have the feeling
that the Qheat values that I set as output in the b17 file are not
"really" sent to the project. What makes me think that is that the Qheat
outputs appear in the "Output definition" cell but not in the "Resulting
output list" cell (I attached a screen shot that explains my assumption).

I created a simple project with a 2 cubic meter box as a house, and set
a heating system. I did get a coherent evolution of Qheat. So I may have
an error in my project that I am not able to identify.

I do thank you in advance for helping me.

Best regards

Wirich FREPPEL
Ingenieur Doctorant en Recherche & Developpement
Centre R&D de Noirot - Groupe Muller
8 rue Louis Ampere, 02030 Laon
+33 (0)3 23 27 31 99