[TRNSYS-users] TRNsys, FMU and co-simulation in Simulink 64bit.

Widl Edmund Edmund.Widl at ait.ac.at
Wed May 9 09:11:09 PDT 2018

Dear Alessandro,

The FMU exporter is developed for TRNSYS17, I have not tried to run it with TRNSYS18. Anyway, the exporter only supports 32it ...

The only "workaround" would be to use TRNSYS17 (which is 32bit by default) and install a 32bit version of MATLAB/Simulink (there are 32bit version for R2015b and older).

Best regards,
Edmund