[TRNSYS-users] Number format when using parametric table in TRNEdit

Christian Herløv Krintel via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 31 00:32:47 PDT 2016

Nordine,
Thank you. It was a simple typo, it should say "201". I already made
sure, that the logical unit is not in use.
The error message:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
     Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
     Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
     TRNSYS Message    141 : The utility subroutine DATA cannot read the
specified input data file. Make sure that the file is ASSIGNed correctly
and that the file has the correct format
     Reported information  : ASSIGNED LOGICAL UNIT 200

Here it looks like it tries to read in logical unit 200, which does not
exist. This is the line in the .dck file:

PAR_LU_CLIMATE=2.0100E+02

... which is used as the 2nd parameter of Type15 Weather reader.

Best Regards
Christian Krintel