[TRNSYS-users] Number format when using parametric table in TRNEdit

Christian Herløv Krintel via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon May 30 12:44:55 PDT 2016

Dear all,
I have a parametric table with a list of logical units, which I use to
choose different weather files for my simulation.
Some of the runs are omitted due to errors. It seems that these errors
are caused by the number formatting.

For instance when opening the first .dck file, e.g. TEST1.dck, it says
something like

ASSIGN "Weather\file.tm2" 2.0100E+02

Even though I just put "210" in the parametric table. The error
disappears when I change the number into "210" and run the .dck file
again.
How can I circumvent this propblem?

Thank you
Best regards