[TRNSYS-users] Visual Fortran run-time error

Chaminda Ranaweera via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 24 04:12:52 PDT 2016

Hello;

Can anybody kindly tell me the meaning of “Array slope”,
of Solar PV “Input” of “Type 94-a” Solar PV Panels. I
change the “Array slope” parameter and see the output.
But, I couldn’t see any significant variation of output of
solar PV panels. It has not defined this parameter or sign
convention for that on help manual

I am modeling an array f solar PV panels, I use “Collector
Array Shading” for that. It also has “Collector Slope” as
“Parameter”. Is that same as ““Array slope” parameter of
“Type 94-a”, Solar PV panel.
The “Weather Data Reading and Processing” also has “Slope
of surface” and “Azimuth of surface”. But it is also not
defined the sign convention for above two parameters in
“Help Manuals”.
How can we define above three parameters? Can anybody tell
me?

According to my knowledge, the maximum solar PV gain shall
be when it is oriented towards southern, when we stay in
northern hemisphere. But I always gets the maximum solar
pv output when Slope of Solar PV is “0” degrees, that
means when it is horizontal.

Thank You,

Chaminda

On Mon, 23 May 2016 19:19:30 +0200