[TRNSYS-users] Equation error

Hsein Moussawi via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue May 17 02:02:54 PDT 2016

Hello there

I am trying to calculate the following equation:

Eff_energy = (P_net+Q_heating+Q_DHW+Q_cooling)/(Max(0.000001,m_H2)*LHV)

I made a link between P_load (which is being calculated in different equation) and P_net, but I am still getting this problem:

[

TRNSYS Message     20 : The referenced variable used in this equation has not been defined in the TRNSYS input file. The equation begins with the string in "reported information"
Reported information  : EFF_ENERGY = (P_LOAD
]

Could you please help?

Thanks.