[TRNSYS-users] range check error

Emanuele Santovito e.santovito at hotmail.it
Mon Mar 18 09:02:02 PDT 2013

Hi,
I’m a student of mechanical engineer in Rome, I’m using Trnsys studio 16 to simulate what happens to the internal temperature of a urban bus during the hot summer when there is the opening and closing of the doors at the stops. I have created a schedule in which every 5 minutes there is a change of air for 1 minute from the 3 doors of the bus. The problem is that for every different type of schedule (a stop every 6,7,8,10 minutes) the program doesn’t run over one hour... I need to see what happens from 12 pm to 15 pm (the most hot hour of the day) but the program run only from 12 to 13 pm and then stops saying “range check error”... the only setup tha works good in 3 hours is setting a stop of one minute every 20 minute... but it is not realisti 20 minutes... So I need the way to make work good the program with a stop of one minute every 5 minutes for 3 hours.
I hope to have been clear in telling about this problem...If you can help me it would be great! thanks for the attention!

Best regards,

Emanuele Santovito