[TRNSYS-users] About A Simulation Of The Heating System

caofu caofu5678 at 163.com
Mon Mar 18 20:00:24 PDT 2013

Hello, I am a student from Southwest Jiaotong University, China, and I am simulating the heating system with Trnsys 16 now (in the beginner stage) , but I cannot find the radiator, differential pressure valve, balance valve types in my installed TESS library, hope to get your help and guidance.
PS: In addition to temperature, flow, can this software simulate the pressure of the heating system for analysis?