[Equest-users] Parametric Titles

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Fri Nov 20 15:14:52 PST 2009

I did some digging into this. Apparently you can pick the "title option
in the parametric components now (I think this is a new feature,
although it might have always been there and I didn't know about it).
Once you pick that, it allows you to define title lines 1-5

Thanks to Jason and whoever originally posted this - this is pretty
useful

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE