[Virtual-sim] High heating loads in VRF system

Pranita Kothuru Komirishetty pranita.kothuru at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:18:48 PDT 2020

  Hello All -

I am modeling a VRF system for a office/safety center in North Carolina. I
am seeing a very high heating energy consumption, higher than the baseline
system. Considering this building is in NC, does not fit right.

I used the default curves within IES VE and also tried the
Mitsubishi curves. The 2019 IESVE diakin plugin is not working and hence I
am able to only try with the above two curves.

See graph below compared to my baseline heating energy.

[image: image.png]

Has anyone else seen this in their models?

--

*- Pranita*

--

*- Pranita *