[Virtual-sim] Vista Pro - Having results in a text file automatically

Hélène THIEBLEMONT helene.thieblemont at elithis.fr
Tue Jan 30 09:04:14 PST 2018

Good evening all,

I would have to find a way to import automatically some results that we can find in Vista Pro (as sensible loads, air temperature, etc...) in Matlab.
At the moment, the only way that I found is in using the Table button, copying in a CSV file and import it in Matlab. However, when the number of studied rooms and the number of different outputs that we want are high, this procedure is really time consuming.

Is there any way to have directly all these data in a file that may be read by Matlab ? I am thinking to something close to what we can have in TRNSYS in defining the results that we want in a plotter that will create a text file.

Thank you very much for your help,
Sincerely,

[cid:image001.png at 01D399F5.5B648D30]<http://www.elithis.fr/>

Hélène THIEBLEMONT