[Virtual-sim] IPLV for chillers

Francesco Passerini francesco.passerini at tekser.it
Mon Aug 27 07:21:33 PDT 2018

I'm modeling a baseline model for ASHRAE 90.1-2007. The chiller efficiency has to respect Table 6.8.1C for screw chillers.
Suppose that the autosized cooling power for every chiller is 600 kW (2 chillers).
The efficiency should be 4.90 COP and 5.60 IPLV.
How can I be sure that the IPLV is respected? Can I see the IPLV value in ApacheHVAC or in some output report?
Best Regards

Ing. Francesco Passerini

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCBEFF.036A7C70]
Via Caviglia, 3/a
20139 Milano (Italy)
'  +39 02 55230766
6   +39 02 55230824
* info at tekser.it<mailto:info at tekser.it>
* francesco.passerini at tekser.it<mailto:francesco.passerini at tekser.it>

*   www.tekser.it<http://www.tekser.it/>
This message may contain confidential information property of TEKSER s.r.l.
It is forbidden to copy or use it by anyone other than the above addresses.
In case of wrong receipt of this e-mail, please notify us and then delete it from your system.
Thank's for your help.

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail - Save paper