[Virtual-sim] Building Systems Design Survey (PSU&DBS)

Guiyuan Han hanguiyuan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:17:45 PST 2013

Dear colleagues:
We are processing a three-year study to create an optimization framework
for minimal building life cycle cost cooperating with DOW Building
Solution. We would like to invite you to participate in a survey to
understand the importance of life cycle optimization from a designer's
point of view. This survey is a significant input of the research. Your
response would be appreciated.
In total, it should take 5 minutes to complete the questionnaire. The
information participants provide will be maintained strictly confidential.
To fill out this survey, please click the link:
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BuildingDesignSurvey>
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BuildingDesignSurvey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BuildingDesignSurvey>
Thank you very much.
Guiyuan Han, PhD Candidate
Department of Architectural Engineering, Building Science Group
The Pennsylvania State University