[Virtual-sim] Heating with Radiant slabs in VE

Johannes Dirauf j.dirauf at alpha-ee.de
Thu Jul 7 00:31:42 PDT 2011

Hello all,
I try to model radiant slabs in VE for ASHRAE 90.1 compliance. I followed the guidelines of IES, but I don't get a convincing result.
I attached a narrative of my doing with my problems included.

So if anybody in this list knows how to properly model radiant slabs in IES, I would be really thankful for any help!

Thank you,

Johannes Dirauf
Consultant
Dipl.-Ing. (FH)
ALPHA Energy & Environment GmbH, Landsberger Straße 98, 80339 München
tel: +49 89 540 47 32 23, fax: +49 89 540 47 32 29
mail: j.dirauf at alpha-ee.de, web: www.alpha-ee.de<http://www.alpha-ee.de/>

Managing director: Dipl.-Ing. Sebastian Hölzlein, Dipl.-Ing. Klaus-Peter Stöppler
Registered: Local court Bamberg, HRB 6015, Registered office: Bamberg
P Please think about the environment before printing this email. Think green - act now!