[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Message 118 error

Huijie Pu huijiepu at 163.com
Mon Sep 6 20:08:32 PDT 2021

Dear TRNSYS user:
      I was making a zonal model and divided a large space into four airnodes for simulation. In the process of simulation, there was an error, which was     displayed as TRNsys Message 118,The subroutine SAT of the utility routine PSYCHROMETRICS, which calculate the thermodynamic properties of moist air ,has been called with a temperature below absolute zero(-273C).Please checkTYPE routine which calls the psychrpmetrics routine for possible sources of errors.
    I tried to make the simulation model again, but this error still occurred, and the error unit is Type33. I don't know what the reason is, did this error occur when someone did the simulation? How is it solved?
Best Regards,
Pu