[TRNSYS-users] Generating three times more cooling power than necessary, the cooling set temperature doesn't drop

RUBIO RUBIO, JOSÉ JAVIER josejavier.rubio at edu.upct.es
Mon May 31 02:42:54 PDT 2021

Absolutely. I asked it because in previous systems I have developed, the set temperature dropped sometimes so now it seems weird to me that providing more cooling power the set temperature doesn’t drop. It is clear then that the cooling type from TRNBuild only begins to work when temperature is higher than the temperature set.

Thanks Arian,

Regards.

José Javier Rubio Rubio.