[TRNSYS-users] air base collector, air to air HEX and humidifier

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sun May 23 18:35:18 PDT 2021

Ali,

The documentation for Types 667 and 760 is located in TESS Libraries -->
Documentation --> 06-HVACLibraryMathematicalReference.pdf

There are air-based PVT collectors in the TESS Electrical Library but I
believe they are building-integrated.

As for the humidifier, you'll have to see what type of performance data
you can find for the bubble humidifier and then use one of the
humidifier models that uses the same type of performance map/approach.
The other option is to use Type 42 and create your own performance map.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 05/22/2021 9:28 am, ali shahrouzian via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to simulate a solar system for space heating. I'm going to use air based PVT collectors, air to air heat exchanger and a bubble column humidifier. Regarding air based collectors, type 561 and 539 are only thermal collectors. However, I need air based PVT collectors.
> As for air to air heat exchanger, how can I access mathematical descriptions of type 667 and type 760? Are there any types of air to air heat exchanger in TRNSYS 18?
> With respect to the bubble column humidifier, what is the closet component to it.
>
> I would appreciate it if someone could help me in these cases.

Links:
------
[1]