[TRNSYS-users] type 534

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Jun 25 07:24:13 PDT 2021

Maryam,

If you cannot see the volume of the tank as one of the parameters then you selected a version of that model where all of the detailed information is provided in an external data file.  I suggest, for now, that you use the version where all the parameters are listed.  As for putting in a temperature and not seeing any impact, did you also provide a flow rate?  I would also strongly suggest that you read the provided documentation for the model so you understand how it works.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone