[TRNSYS-users] TRNFlow with ventilation type Problem

adnan rasheed adnan.upm.spain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 19:37:34 PDT 2021

HI matthias,

Sorry I didn't get you here. In TRNSFLow how can I input temperature,
humidity and mass flow together??? There is no option that seems to me fit
for that. ;like, Fan Type manager, or flow controller needs Fan speed
factor only.

SO i can use AHU (air handling unit) but input in TRNSFLow is a problem i
didn't understand.

Thanks for your time.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 9:23 PM Frechen jh-plan via TRNSYS-users <
trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> wrote:

> Hi Adnan,
>

> You have to model the flow from the AHU in TRNFLOW, e.g. with a fan. The
> inputs for TRNFLOW for the temperature, humidity and mass flow are the
> outputs from TYPE 928.
>

> I hope this will help you.
>

> Regards,
>
> Matthias