[TRNSYS-users] Division by Zero

Brahim Benhamou bbenhamou at uca.ac.ma
Mon Jun 14 07:11:57 PDT 2021

Said
I don't know if this will help. According to my students feedback, it
seems  the SketchUp drawing and IDF import should be done in one step.
Reopening the SketchUp results in adding zones! I known that this doesn't
make sense, but it is a fact that many students faced.
Good luck
Brahim

----
Brahim Benhamou, PhD
Professor

- Laboratory of Processes for Sustainable Energy & Environment - ProcEDE
- EnR2E Laboratory at CNEREE
Cadi Ayyad University Marrakech

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Brahim_Benhamou

Faculty Advisor of InterHouse team, the winner of Solar Decathlon
Africa SDA2019
President of InterHouse Association for Sustainable Construction
https://www.solardecathlonafrica.com/
https://interhouse.club/team-2/

Post mail:
Physics department