[TRNSYS-users] Drawing Attika in Trnsys3D SketchUp

Juan Francisco Belmonte Toledo JuanF.Belmonte at uclm.es
Tue Jun 1 09:22:53 PDT 2021

In my opinion, you have to split the floors of the attics to coincide exactly with the portions of the ceilings below (you mentioned you used the pencil to cut the roof, creating some roof and "ceilings", these ceilings have to coincide with the floors above). In such a way that the ceilings below and the floors above exactly match (areas, nodes, both coplanar, etc..). one same floor surface cannot be adjacent to two zones below, you should split the floor into pieces.

Hope it was the problem, not sure. Best.