[TRNSYS-users] WG: Problem with command "Show outliner window" in Trnsys3d

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Tue Jul 27 04:19:19 PDT 2021

We found a solution that worked for Toni: Using Window -> Preferences -> Workspace -> Reset Workspace resets the position of popup windows so they are shown properly again

Christina

Transsolar KlimaEngineering

Stuttgart  | München | Paris | New York

https://www.trnsys.de<https://www.trnsys.de/>
https://transsolar.com/de

<https://www.trnsys.de>

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH | Curiestraße 2 | 70563 Stuttgart

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle

Registered at Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347 | USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

The simulation project you have sent will be stored on the local servers of Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH for the duration of the project support. Our employees are obliged by us to confidentiality. After this period, all project-related data is deleted.

The storage of your personal e-mail and other contact information is based on the mutual interest in the execution of this traffic and on a mutual business contact. If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at privacy at transsolar.com<mailto:privacy at transsolar.com>. Our privacy policy can be found here<http://www.trnsys.de/docs/userservice/userservice_dataprivacy_en.htm>.