[TRNSYS-users] Incorrect visual transmission values / negative value for non visual Transmission

Toni Calabrese toni.calabrese at ost.ch
Mon Jul 5 01:35:59 PDT 2021

Hi Christina,
actually it as my first time with WINDOW7.7. So it is possible that I did something wrong and totally unintentional. I am not interested in daylight analysis. So what I did is just choose panes in order to reach the U and g value that we wanted, but if there would be the possibility to solve this error doing omething different in WINDOW7.7 I would be definitely interested.

What should I do?

Thanks a lot.