[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 3D plugin

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Tue Jan 5 04:14:49 PST 2021

Hi Wirich,

You can always download the current version of TRNSYS3d from our Website at https://www.trnsys.de/en/addons, the current version is 1.0.7.
Let us know if you should continue experiencing problems after the installation.

Best regards,
Christina

Transsolar KlimaEngineering

Stuttgart  | München | Paris | New York

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH | Curiestraße 2 | 70563 Stuttgart

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle

Registered at Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347 | USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

________________________________
Von: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> im Auftrag von Freppel, Wirich via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021 12:25
An: TRNSYS USERS (trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org) <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Cc: Freppel, Wirich <Wirich.Freppel at saint-gobain.com>
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 3D plugin

Deal all,

First of all, I wish you all a happy new year and all the best for 2021.

Two months ago, I updated my TRNSYS version to this one : 18.02.0002. I just realized now that I can’t import a 3D model into a trnsys project., using trnsys3D plugin.

I tried the two different templates that are suggested by SketchUp (I had this problem a few years back and selecting the right templates actually solved it) :

[cid:image005.png at 01D6E35D.8A66E0B0]

But still, when I try to create a new project with my 3D model in TRNSYS, nothing happens. I also tried a model given by TRNSYS : C:\TRNSYS18\Examples\3D_Building\1_Step_Create_Trnsys3d\ Building.idf

Still nothing.

The version of TRNSYS 3D plugin is 1.0.5.1. I tried to look for updates but apparently the server does not answer.

Do you know if those two versions are compatible or if there is a newer version of trnsys 3D ? In this case, could you send me a download link ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Wirich

+33 637 053 174