[TRNSYS-users] Error 118

ali shahrouzian ali.shahrouz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 06:25:38 PDT 2021

Dear TRNSYS users,

Hi,

I’ve put a psychrometrics component  (type 33C – Dry bulb and Humidity
ratio known) at the outlet of a solar collector (type 539 or type 566) to
correct the outlet air state.

I’ve connected the air humidity ratio at the fan outlet (before the
collector) to the air humidity ratio input of type 33c. However, I’ve faced
the following error:

TRNSYS Message    118 : The subroutine SAT of the utility routine
PSYCHROMETRICS, which calculates the thermodynamic properties of moist air,
has been called with a temperature below absolute zero (-273 C).  Please
check the TYPE routine which calls the psychrometrics routine for possible
sources of errors.

I would appreciate it if someone could help me in this case.

Thanks in advance,

Ali