[TRNSYS-users] ERROR IN TYPE 557

Hemmatabady, Hoofar hemmatabady at geo.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Oct 19 08:47:39 PDT 2020

Dear David,

I get this warning before the error after recompiling:

A duplicate of TYPE557 was found in "Type557_x64.dll" and the first instance was loaded.

But in the user library there is one in DebugDLLs and one in ReleaseDlls like every other type and I can not find a duplicate. Can it be the problem? Where can I find the duplicate and remove it?

Best regards,
Hoofar