[TRNSYS-users] Issues with TYPE 611 (TESS)

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Oct 13 18:43:45 PDT 2020

Ricardo,

You say you know that your input value is not negative. But how do you
know that? Did you put a TRACE on the upstream component that feeds the
pressure to this flash tank? That's honestly the only real way to make
sure. Ok maybe not the only way but by far the easiest. That way you can
see the pressure at every iteration of every timestep. I'm guessing that
something upstream is feeding the flash tank a negative pressure and the
model is flagging it.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com