[TRNSYS-users] Fan coil with heat pump

Hooman Azad hooman_azad79 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 07:31:15 PST 2020

Dear Mr. Saeid

I have modeled an air-to-air heat pump and it runs throughout the year with no problem. Your error seems strange. I am afraid you have a problem with the fundamentals of TRNSYS.

>From the way you are posting your question, it seems you are quite a beginner in TRNSYS. What do you mean when the system shifts to cooling mode? You mean when the time comes that the building needs cooling? What is the error? If you share your file or at least the error, we may be able to see what is going on.

Regards

Hooman Azad

Dear users;

I have modeled a water-to-water heat pump which is connected to a fan coil (type 600). The fan coil is connected to a building (Type 56).

for connection, I defined input as ventilation. When the system shifts to cooling mode, the system gives an error and stops suddenly.

I have another question regarding the ventilation inputs for fan coil:

In "supply air conditioning" fan coil is an "external by other component" or internal calculation?

Best Regards

Saeid Mohammadzadeh Bina, Dr. (Eng.)

Akita University

Graduate school of International Resource Sciences.
1-1 Tegata gakuen-machi, Akita 010-8502, Japan

Tel: +815068665026 (Japan)

       +989141011757 (Iran)

E-mail:  <mailto:s.mohammadzadeh66 at gmail.com> d9515254 at s.akita-u.ac.jp

            <mailto:mohammadzadehsaeid at yahoo.com> mohammadzadehsaeid at yahoo.com