[TRNSYS-users] TRNSFlow air coupling

Matthias Frechen frechen at jh-plan.de
Wed May 27 14:35:53 PDT 2020

Hello Adnan,

If I understand you correctly you like to use TRNFLOW to analyze your building with the two airnodes, but your problem is that the virtual surface drawn in Trnsys3D will not be imported in TRNBuild. My suggestion is to draw a window between the two zones in Trnsys3D and edit the window in TRNbuild to a glazing with a g-value of 100% e.g. WINID10001. After that you could define your airlink between the two zones (A and B) in TRNFLOW e.g. with a large opening. With at least two more air links (from zone A to external node x and from zone B to external node y) your natural ventilation air network should work.

Kind regards

Matthias

Dipl.-Ing Matthias Frechen

jh-planungsgesellschaft mbH