[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed May 27 07:07:40 PDT 2020

TRNSYS 16 is now over 10 years old and is no longer being supported.  I know that there have been several important fixes to the PV model in the last several years that will very likely affect the results that you get from your analysis.  I would strongly suggest that you upgrade to the latest version such that you have access to the very latest models, technical support from this community, and the help and support of your distributors.

Jeff - TESS LLC