[TRNSYS-users] add new component

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sat May 16 16:57:56 PDT 2020

Duygu,

I can look after you've implemented my suggestion and tried your best to
solve the problem yourself. If you are still stuck then we can take a
look.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 05/16/2020 6:50 pm, Duygu Kemeriz via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hi Jeff
> Thank you for your reply.Can you look if i send the fortran file?
>
> Kind Regards
>
>> Duygu Kemeriz <dkemeriz89 at hotmail.com> şunları yazdı (17 May 2020 02:03):
>
>> Hi Trnsys Users;
>>
>> I have a problem about add new component. I take an error file. Could you look at it ? Where could I have made a mistake?
>>
>> Thank you in advance
>>
>> Duygu
>>
>> Kind Regard
>> <ssı.JPG>