[TRNSYS-users] Cooling tower

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue May 12 17:14:39 PDT 2020

TRNSYS User,

Without any more details about what you are having trouble with, we
really can't answer your question. But for the sake of completeness
let's try and we'll assume you need a wet cooling tower:

1) Drag out the cooling tower model

2) Hook up the connections to the weather processor and to the source of
the hot water which you want to cool.

3) Set the controls to operate the fan for the tower

4) Connect an online plotter and watch the outlet temperatures from the
tower.

Next time, please take some time and describe where you are having
problems or you probably won't get anyone to take their time and respond
to your question. Everyone here likes to help but only when users take
some time to describe where they need help. This is like the situation
if something was wrong with my car and I went to someone to get if fixed
and simply said. Please fix my car - with no other instructions...

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 05/12/2020 4:34 pm, may kamal salah via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hello
>
> I would like to know how to simulate a dry cooling tower for freecooling and a wet cooling tower.
>
> Thank you

Links:
------
[1]