[TRNSYS-users] type 155 calling matlab

이형석 hyeongseoklee at korea.ac.kr
Mon May 11 05:53:43 PDT 2020

Dear Duygu

I faced this errors several months ago, and I find TRNSYS 18 has matlab
dll only in version 2016a, b, 2017a, b.(Please check TRNSYS18\Exe\DLLs)

So I reinstall matlab version 2016b, and it works. I don't know it's
general solution to that error, but in my case, it worked.

Regards

Hyeong Seok Lee

5/11/2020 8:48 PM에 Duygu Kemeriz via TRNSYS-users 이(가) 쓴 글: