[TRNSYS-users] Feedback control

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu May 7 08:20:48 PDT 2020

Erik,

Can you post the parameters of your feedback controllers so we can see if anything stands out?

But also let us know what you’re trying to do.  I’ve been doing solar heating in TRNSYS for a long time and have never run into a situation where I had to use two feedback controllers in a project - rarely even just one.  And I’ve literally done thousands of solar project in TRNSYS.

Jeff - TESS