[TRNSYS-users] Type 1231 (Radiator)

mohamed sarmouk sarmouk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:30:44 PST 2020

Hello,
i'm currently working with type 1231 (radiators) and i noticed a problem,
that each time the surface temperature of the radiators = the room
temperature it changes its behaviour.
And what confused me the most is when inlet & outlet water temperatures of
the radiators are below the room temperature (heat transfer is being
calculated and it has positif value) and that heat transfer is sent to Type
56 and elevates room temperature.

normally when radiators temperatures are lesser than the room temperature
we have a loss of energy not a gain, how can we resolve this?

Thank you;
Kind regards.

M.SARMOUK