[TRNSYS-users] What does [15,16] represent

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Jul 10 07:39:25 PDT 2020

Virk,

The first number is the UNIT number and the second number is the output number of that unit.  So the equation is simply saying that the equation AZEN is the 16th output of unit 15.  This is from a TRNSYS input file in text mode; likely written by the Studio in an Equations component.

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone