[TRNSYS-users] query

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Jul 8 19:29:31 PDT 2020

Parth,

The error indicates that the file you assigned to logical unit 61 in one
of the external files tab of of one of your components (I can't tell
which one because you didn't provide the list file) cannot be found, or
cannot be read. Check the external files tabs and see which one is set
to 61. Then make sure the file exists in the location that you have
specified.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 07/08/2020 10:36 am, parth prajapati via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> Hy everyone,
> I am working on modeling of solar assisted cooling system. I have model prepared but while running the model it shows error which is " Unable to open file associated with assigned logical unit number. Logical unit = 61". Can anyone assist me what does it mean and how to resolve this?
>
> thank you.

Links:
------
[1]